Filey Golf Club was established in 1897. The original course was situated on land to the north of this fine old East Yorkshire fishing town. The course moved to its present site on the south side of town two years later. The design of the “new links” is credited to James Braid and examples of his design features can be seen on the course.
Filey Golf Club, North Yorkshire is a 27 hole club with the 18 hole par 70 (6112 yard) main course and 9 hole academy course.